A Poet Never Sleeps

One day you will be faced with the impossible. When you become afraid, become inspired.

16 November 2012

Water Mark

Have you ever woken up
And had to wash
The tears off your face
Discovering how you slept

They say your dreams
Reveal who you are
but how about when
You do not dream?

The pain is slowing crushing me inside
And taking away my dreams
Leaving to fight
For everything I love

Trapped in this home
Cold creeping in
Surrounding me in its embrace
I dare not breath

So many suitors
Chase for my heart
How do I turn away
With simple grace

I must stand strong
And forge ahead
Move away from this
From me 

Everything seems so shallow
And meaningless
Why do we try to appease
Everyone above par

Here and now I grow
For tomorrow
I can’t leave
Before I know

No comments:

Post a Comment