A Poet Never Sleeps

One day you will be faced with the impossible. When you become afraid, become inspired.

21 May 2013

Jacquie and Calais Yearbbok 2013

Each mind closed

A new idea born

Without evil

There can be no good

 

Met in the past

Together in the present

Meet again in the future

Always changing, never forgetting

 

My dears, goodbye, see you soon

Our time together was good

Big shoes must I feel

Although not undaunted

 

Words cannot express

My undying love for you

You raised me, my mothers

Through times of joy and sorrow

 

Disney your gift to me

Properties a passionate future

If one day, I work a film

A single fairy rose I shall leave for you

 

Face to face, years till we see

Yet here in ink I shall write

To you so you may hear

How your child has grown

 

With love, thanks and sorrow

Tinkerbell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment