A Poet Never Sleeps

One day you will be faced with the impossible. When you become afraid, become inspired.

25 September 2013

Seconds on the Hour


 

 

Its finally come

Two years building

Not with a bang

But with a whimper

 

The one you go to for help

The first with every news

Your advice giver

 

Not me anymore is it?

 

Has the coin been turned?

No. I haven’t begun again

Instead I simmer

 

I’ve tried to counter this

Join a new group

But it came to fast

 

A fall out with you

Before fully set up again

And now I drift

 

So strong I could lift others

I took it all on

Now I can barely hold my own

 

But I still have followers

How can I lead

When I can’t stand

 

Weak and at a drift

This is where I’m found

Now without you

 

How long till I hit the bottom

Falling as fast as I am

No comments:

Post a Comment