A Poet Never Sleeps

One day you will be faced with the impossible. When you become afraid, become inspired.

11 September 2014

But Then What Is It?


That smile

No that smirk

That crosses your face

When I walk your way

Was it something I said

Or did

Am I really that different

 

A sudden interest you show me

I can’t put my finger on it

Every thought shouts no

Yet there it is

I wonder if you realize

You’re the only one

Who sees me

 

I'm not allowed to show you

Tell you

Or anyone

Any of this

I would lose my only friend

Besides you

I cant

 

I'm not right for you

I'm cold

And broken

You have someone

Who loves you

Why would you choose

Me

 

Is this all in my head

A silly day dream

Yes

It must

It can be nothing more

Than a fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment