A Poet Never Sleeps

One day you will be faced with the impossible. When you become afraid, become inspired.

12 October 2012

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad,
Happy father’s day
I love you very much,

 For all that you give me.  
 You’ve taught me so much,
How to ride a bike,
And how to tie my shoes.

When I grow up,
I want to be like you,
Caring, loving, giving,
Smart and brave.

We have so much in common,
Music, movies, books,
Our inside jokes,
And catch phrases.

I love watching repeat movies with you,
And eating candy bars,
Reading more and more.

You support me in all I do,
And encourage me to do new things,
You’re always there for me.

 Thanks for all you do,
 You grill and fix the house,
You cook and clean it all,
Making coffee in the morning.

I love you very much,
Happy father’s day,
I’m proud,
 To be daddy’s little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment